(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to join our HR team, focusing on attracting and hiring experienced and tactical profiles. You will work hands-on with the People Manager and Talent Acquisition Specialist in order to support our R&D, Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and G&A Departments. You will carry roles from a wide variety of functions and seniority.
As our Recruiting Intern you'll find and court the best and brightest talents who value personal growth, collaboration and who has team-player mindset above all! This role is responsible for delivering an extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience.
On a typical day, you might contribute to:
· Source candidates from direct targeting, using international platforms, social networking, employee referrals and local networking events
· You write interesting and truthful job advertisements
· Build a strong candidates' pipeline for all roles you are involved with
· Develop collaborative relationships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs and drive a cross-functional team to achieve goals
· You report on Talent Acquisition data periodically, identifying areas of opportunities and implementing solutions
· Employer Brand
· You are involved in Employer Branding initiatives, suggest the right media or events, participate in campus relationships management
· You learn about all innovating recruiting methods, follow new trends and implement convenient tools /processes.
We'd love to meet someone who:
· Ideally demonstrates first experience of talent acquisition in tech environment
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
· Will show us her/his genuine passion for start-up environment and philosophy
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Thinks out of the box in order to attract the best candidates in a competitive market
· Proficient English mandatory. French will be a strong plus
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together. Also, possibility to turn into a full-time role!
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at (COMPANY NAME)!
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance
- Fun office culture and strong team spirit, with beers every Friday and quarterly parties
- Regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week
- 25 days PTO + 10 days RTT
- Many benefits via our CSE such as reductions on gym membership and leisure activities
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together