Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
We are hiring for 3 interns across our Site Reliability department. Apply today to learn more!
This team provides an intuitive, integrated, performant and automated Software Factory that can flawlessly and continuously deploy to production any code change that complies with the quality expectations.
This is some of the tech stack they use: Gerrit, GitLab, Go, Python, Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Scala
Product Reliability Engineering
Our PRE team provides operational and technical support at scale to Product Engineering teams, being a bridge between SRE and PE teams.
They mainly use: Java, C#, .NET
Who you are
* You are enrolled in school for study in computer science or statistics/Math background.
* Your school could provide you an apprenticeship contract.
* You know your coding basics and understand that the future of network engineering is software defined.
* You are a strong communicator and a team player who can work efficiently with others.
* You are fluent in English.
Want to Know More?
* What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a snapshot
* Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our Medium R&D blog
* Interested in discovering your (COMPANY NAME) community first? Let's meet
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent