Internship - Software Engineer
(COMPANY NAME) Engineering environment is very rich. We are building innovative products and features aiming each day to ease doctors' and patient life.
(COMPANY NAME) Team: our mission is to build the largest healthcare professional network. We work on a coordination tool to provide better care for patients and we want to create the leading free and secure community of practitioners. This new product will be available to all practitioners in France and Germany for free.
The opportunity: We are looking for students to join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
To go beyond the ad please check our technical blog.
What you can expect as a software engineer:
* 360 role: From helping to build the product with the Product Manager, coding, deploying your code, to bugs, and having feedback from users.
* Work closely with Product Manager as a Tech Holder
* Leads side projects in function of your affinity, you can check this example and this one.
* Dedicated time each week with your manager.
* Continuously building the next step of your career path.
Here an idea of your schedule:
* 60% designing and implementing new features, regarding the roadmap.
* 15% on tech tasks (stability, security, technical debt, you name it!)
* 15% on bugfix - in order to have an healthy platform
About our technical environment?
* We are working in Feature team: you will collaborate with your team, engineering leaders, product, and design teams. While keeping in touch with the others Feature with "Tech time"
* Working in an agile environment (you will enjoy lean startup methodology).
* You will be driven by code quality, code testing with the help of your peers for reviews.
* We are working on a monolith - You can check this video.
* Our stack is Ruby/React.
* We deploy 3 times per day - you can deep dive here.
* You can learn more about our values here and also here.
Why not mastering our stack isn't an issue?
You won't be the first one not mastering Ruby/React - a lot of our Doctolibers learned once they arrived!
We believe that technology should serve the product. It's more relevant to us to recruit people:
* sensitive to product & to users
* who share a pragmatic vision of coding
* who wants to learn from the others and to the others.
To help you to quickly learn and grow on our stack, beyond the documentations & pair programming, we have a specific program for you. You can discover it here and there.
You could be our next engineering intern if you are in your final year of study in Software engineering or related field and available for 6 months
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
* are comfortable with English
* have web development experience in a hyper-growth environment.
The interview process
You can check this article to discover some insights of our process.
* Recruiter Call (30 min)
* Coding Game (1h)
* Feature Building (1h30)
* Follow up with your future manager (30 Min)
More about the position
* Full time
* Location: Levallois
* Start Date: February or March 2022
About the remote policy at (COMPANY NAME)
We provide 2 working modes:
* Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
* Office-based: you work from the office.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in 2013, (COMPANY NAME) is one of Europe's fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
* Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
* Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
* Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At (COMPANY NAME), we don't just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber's contribution to our mission
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|