>Product Manager Ops Intern
Hardware · Paris
Apply for this job
We usually respond within a week Scroll to content
(COMPANY NAME) is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France's #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, (COMPANY NAME)'s mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. (COMPANY NAME) is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 200 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70MEUR in Series A & B.
We are a team of 160+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale (COMPANY NAME) across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At (COMPANY NAME), Lukooms' forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on (COMPANY NAME)'s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Launch tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support (COMPANY NAME)'s Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
You will be working on the beta test of (COMPANY NAME) Water devices. (COMPANY NAME) Water was developed to spot water leaks and reduce the impact of damages in homes. This device is one of (COMPANY NAME)'s core activities and its public launch becomes now a central project. Working on this project, you'll be the dedicated ambassador (internally and with our customers) in charge of creating deployment plan, shipping the devices to the beta testers, communicating with the users, collecting feedbacks, proposing product improvements and identifying bugs or unexpected product usage. You'll be attached to (COMPANY NAME) Water Hardware team and as such you'll be in the heart of the project working with people who have been leading this project to mass prod from day 1.
Your mission in the team:
* Planning and organization of deployment stages of devices
* Shipping reporting and device setup performances
* Communicating with users and beta testers on daily basis
* Collecting users' feedback and providing customer support on the device and its setup
* Building dashboard and raising alerts on inactivities or technical issues
* Helping to conduct first user research with beta testers
* Analytics: Qualitative analysis of clients' feedbacks and proactivity to imagine future product evolution
* Investigation : In collaboration with the hardware team, find the root causes of device failures and suggest fixes.
* Documentation: Content creation to help our users, to make their device setup experience as smooth as possible and Animation on our Protect community.
Who are you?
* Currently enrolled in a Master degree (Engineering School, Business School) in France
* Reporting skills, ability to build basic dashboards on the project advancement
* Based in Paris and willing to be in the office every day (sorry this position isn't remote friendly)
* Languages: French + English (full professional proficiency)
* Ability to plan tasks and execute fast
* Collaborative and empathetic individual
* Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
Nice to have
* Coding skills (Python)
* Excellent skills in Excel
* Interest or knowledge in hardware
* 30min call
* Case study
* Case study review
* Cultural fit interview
What we offer:
* Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
* Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
* Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
* Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
* Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
* Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
* Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You've read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application's content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our (COMPANY NAME) open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.
* Employment type
Apply for this job
We usually respond within a week
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
* Log in to Connect
* Data & privacy
* Manage cookies
|Posted on:||27 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|