Looking for an exciting apprenticeship in a software impact company? We, (COMPANY NAME), are currently looking for a Technical Project Management Apprentice in Paris. You will support implementation projects of our data-driven ESG software platform!
The apprentice will manage and assist our customers in the deployment of our SaaS solution, that will help them to drive energy savings and energy efficiency, with the goal to reduce their CO2 & Greenhouse gas emissions.
* Contribute to client presentations (organize meetings, roles, and planning)
* Ensure client's users use our platform by training and assisting them when needed
* Ensure quality of the application and non-application deliverables to customers
* Identify potential complementary needs
* Contribute to the management of energy saving projects
* Check (COMPANY NAME) platform calculations before delivery
* Analyze clients' data: quality check, completeness, KPI calculations for energy analysis & energy savings
Platform / Software Customization
* Participate in the specification and implementation of our platform
* Setup data collection connectors with data-suppliers (energy suppliers, energy grid…)
* Setup data integration scripts (ETL: Extract - Transform - Load)
* Customize (COMPANY NAME) features to meet clients' needs: data-visualization widgets, custom user inputs, alerts thresholds, energy and CO2 pathways, tariff optimization etc.
* Create scripts to provide custom KPIs needed for smart energy and CO2
* Bachelor's or Master's degree Engineering student (or equivalent) eligible for an apprenticeship
* Analytical skills: ability to collect information and analyze data workflow
* Soft skills: problem solver with great organizational skills (quality & methodology)
* Relationships skills: teamwork spirit and great sense of customer contact
* Good communication skills in both French & English (fluent level) with the ability to teach customers about our solution
* Passion for ecological / environmental transition
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
* Computer development (python, R...)
* A first exposure to the following fields is a plus: energy / energy efficiency / building / engineering / software coding
WHY TO JOIN (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME) is an IMPACT company: we work to make the World a better place through reducing real estate greenhouse gas emissions. As a fast-growing tech and ESG-focus company, we offer employees a unique workplace where you can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week (and even more for software engineers), while we organize regular social events to optimize teams' commitment.
We (of course) provide usual social benefits in all locations we operate, but we also invest more in training and development than most companies and invite all new "Deepkies" for a 2-days onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes but is not limited to Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, Winter & Summer grants, and even more!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
More about (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME)'s motto: "We say what we do & we do what we say!"
Founded in 2014, (COMPANY NAME) supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, (COMPANY NAME) helps realign stakeholders' interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
(COMPANY NAME) is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company's end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
* 400M+ of sqm monitored
* 39+ countries where we operate
* 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
* 300+ references across the world
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible user experience. To match (COMPANY NAME)'s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining (COMPANY NAME) means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
|Posted on:||04 Feb 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|