Danone Produits Frais France dans Corporate recherche Stage Juriste Corporate Compliance - H/F - Juillet 2020en France (FR) basé Paris.
Healthy eating habits requires a healthy planet and that is what our signature "One Planet, One Health" represents.
Beyond words, what are our concrete actions?
Experts in legislation, the legal and regulatory teams ensure Danone's evolution on its activities and brands in a safe framework. They conduct permanent legal monitoring on legislative evolutions in terms of contracts, intellectual property, product innovation and health.
Their role is essential to consolidate and maintain the trustful relationship we have with our consumers and stakeholders.
Find out more about our actions: http://cxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx/xx/xxxxxxx/#
Internship Corporate Compliance - M/F - July 2020
6-month internship assisting the corporate compliance team in day to day activities (Antitrust/International trade sanctions/Integrity/Data privacy)
* General assistance to the team in the deployment of the different actions included in the compliance roadmap (Antitrust/International trade sanctions/Integrity/Data privacy).
* Follow up on reporting from the clusters to the corporate team on different compliance topics.
* Record-keeping to demonstrate compliance/accountability.
* Preparation of support materials for trainings and presentations on compliance related topics.
* General assistance to the team in the deployment of the different actions included in the compliance roadmap.
* Particular assistance to the different compliance teams on need basis in specific tasks such as preparation, analysis and review of contracts.
* Maintenance (and update) of compliance related databases and knowledge sharing tools.
- Network animation:
* Communication and animation of the compliance communities across the organization.
* Collection and review of compliance related news
- Legal monitoring:
* general surveillance and monitoring of compliance related laws, regulations and positions of the competent authorities (mainly anti-corruption, anti-bribery, anti-trust and data privacy) in Europe and the rest of the world.
* analysis of different legal systems related with compliance related laws and regulations.
YOUR PROFILE :
Bac +5 student with legal studies background and with strong interest on compliance matters
A previous internship in an in-house legal team is a plus
* Skills and competences
Autonomous, dynamic, organized, rigorous with excellent writing and oral communication skills.
Adaptability to an international environment.
Good sense of humor is a plus!
English = written and oral professional proficiency is a must
THE BENEFITS OF THIS INTERNSHIP
* You will work on several topics and have varied activities
* You will be part of the business activities of the company
* You will benefit from an HR follow up all along your internship
* A gratification from 1120EUR (Bac+4) to 1300EUR (Bac+5) gross/month
NOW WHAT ?
If this offer appeals to you, apply now because it will disappear once the ideal candidate has been found!
The recruitment process will be in two steps:
* A phone HR interview with Elise
* A physical interview with the manager for the position
Si vous avez besoin de plus d'informations sur ce poste, et avant de postuler officiellement, rendez-vous sur la page Carrières