Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your role : work as a business partner with all the teams of the company in France and abroadxxxx1;
Your missions xxx8;
* join the legal task team along with the two other legal counsels of the team during the maternity leave of the Head of legal
* work as a business partner with the Product, Tech, HR and all other teams of the company in France and abroad
* provide legal guidance and solutions to product and engineering teams on issues related to innovative products ans features
* help the company with GDPR processes and provide strategic support for compliance and internal audits
* be the support of the Sales team to close deals
* be the intermediary between (COMPANY NAME) and our lawyers
* handle with other legal topics of the companies (corporate, leases, etc.)
* direct and strong contacts with senior management on all legal related issues
* at the end of the mission, potential opportunity to join us at full time !
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* You hold a Master's degree (M2) in business law, commercial law, data privacy law or/and IT law
* You already have one or more experience(s) as a legal intern in a law firm or in the legal department of a company (Having an experience in B2B SaaS company is a big +)
* You have great technical knowledge and you are able to use it in a very practical and business approach
* You have a sense of autonomy and you are a problem solver
* You are able to explain clearly legal topics to non-lawyers
* You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English (German and/or Spain is a +)
* We are looking for player, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us!
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* An international (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London) and dynamic team
* Remote friendly policy,
* Regular team and global events,
* Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙xxx9;
1xxx9;⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2xxx9;⃣ Phone interview with a talent recruiter and the Head of Legal
3xxx9;⃣ On-site meetings, for about 2-3 hours in our office with team-members (Head of Legal, CFO, other members of the team and case study)
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you want to do. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)