(COMPANY NAME)'s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, (COMPANY NAME) is helping creators do what they do best: create.
(COMPANY NAME) is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxJ
Check this new position:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a legal intern to join the legal team in Paris.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
(COMPANY NAME)'s legal team is lean -- and responsible for the legal work across all the teams and markets where (COMPANY NAME) operates. As the legal intern, you will be responsible for providing support to the legal team as it works across the company and gives cross-functional, technical, and practical advice. This means you will gain experience in:
- Commercial Negotiation and Review. The legal team enables the sales team to get contracts signed and drive revenue. This entails drafting and reviewing NDAs, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, as well as streamlining and implementing processes and trainings for business teams;
- Personal Data and Privacy. GDPR and data protection projects are ongoing and include conducting training and advising across the teams on international data privacy laws, as well as reviewing and updating DPAs.
- IP. The legal team formulates and facilitates IP strategy and management and advises and trains other teams on practical IP issues.
- Legal Ops. The legal team has implemented and is continuously working on optimizing and autonomizing its own processes and data asset management.
- Other Responsibilities. Other responsibilities will include researching a variety of legal topics and advising marketing, R&D, operations, and other teams on issues that may arise from time to time.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Strong candidates will have some experience with or exposure to negotiating and/or drafting commercial transactions, a strong general legal foundation, familiarity with data protection laws, and an interest in learning about the law from a business-minded, practical standpoint. Although the intern will receive top training from the legal counsels on the team, they should also be ready to work with a high-level of autonomy and take on responsibility.
Candidates should be M2 level in intellectual property or business law, have some tech and/or startup experience, and be available for 6 months starting in July 2020. Being proficient in English, both orally and in writing, is a strong requirement. Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese would also be a plus, as would an LLM.
- Interview with your future manager & another team member
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with (COMPANY NAME)'s spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ (COMPANY NAME)
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don't stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we're free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn't happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese|