BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT FRANCE IS LOOKING FOR A LEGAL INTERN for 6 months
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits
LOCATION: Paris, France
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a Legal Intern with a genuine interest in helping the Legal Department and the different business areas of BAT France.
Reports to: Legal Counsel
Reporting Level: Manages self
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Support on GDPR task to ensure compliance in this specific area
* Drafting and review of Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality Agreements and Resale/Services Agreements
* Follow-up and assistance in the implementation of the contract procedure (listing, approval, signature, archiving)
* Support for compliance issues (Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption Procedure, etc)
* Support corporate law issues
* Provide support on all kinds of legal issues and research related to the Legal department's activity
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Are you an analytic person excited about new challenges in a fast-changing environment?
* Are you a master of prioritizing and coping with tight deadlines?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* A first significant experience in a legal team is appreciated
* Curious, rigorous, methodical and organized
* Good analytical and synthesis skills
* Ability to express ideas clearly (oral and written)
* Have a teamwork spirit and be able to work with different department of BAT France
* Masters degree in Business Law, Digital and new technologies Law, Contract Law or International Law (BAC +5)
* C1 English Level (written and oral)
* Open minded and joyful personalities appreciated
* Any other professional, associative, etc experience
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|