(COMPANY NAME) is an international brand based in Paris that started to gather international visibility in
Spring 2017. The label has proudly remained independent and is today distributed exclusively to around
100 points of sale worldwide (include Dover Street Market, SSENSE, BROWNS, Joyce, MatchesFashion,
Galeries Lafayette, BOON).
Overall (COMPANY NAME), as a label, aims to break the way for fundamentally new fashion, not as hype, but
coherent across its aesthetic, production, and campaigning.
We currently have place for a motivated intern for a 6 month period, covering product stock management, warehousing and logistics.
Description du poste
As an intern, you assist our Operations Coordinator and Logistical and Product Stock Executive with the following desk top jobs:
* Organizing and booking express imports to and express exports from our studio (with DHL and UPS, or other carriers and/or forwarders), for our Development, Production, Press, and Sales;
* Booking and/or monitoring freight (or sometimes express transports) from our suppliers to our manufacturers, and from our manufacturers to our warehouse;
* Booking in production quantities received by our warehouse into our system, in close collaboration with our warehouse partners;
* Monitoring the allocation of the quantities received at our warehouse over the different wholesale client orders, and then booking out the orders, again in close collaboration with our warehouse partners;
* Assisting our wholesale clients for their freight shipping, on EXWORKS terms, from our Paris warehouse to our clients around the world;
* Ensuring the data of our warehousing system is coherent with our internal product development system (Zedonk);
* Ensuring our stock value and available to sell (ATS) values and inventories are always up to date, and communicated in a timely manner to our Sales team;
* Booking in show and showroom samples, sent from our manufacturers but not received at our warehouse but our studio, into our system (Zedonk).
* Monitor, dispatch and return our samples to and from our internal services where needed: show, showroom, production, press agencies, archive, etc.
Overall we require:
- a strong voluntarism, dedication and enthusiasm for the job;
- being organised;
- a good understanding of the cruciality of this position for the overall functioning of the studio in its entirety;
- an energetic, hands-on attitude;
- experience with business e-mails is a must;
Finally, it is crucial that the candidate enjoys working for a relatively small but ambitious brand in a (post)start-up phase. This means a thrilling environment that constantly poses new challenges. However it also demands a high degree of flexibility, dedication, tact and self-confident insight in the needs of our enterprise, as well as the willingness to pick-up a wide range of unscripted tasks.
We stimulate spirited but well-worked motivation letters of 200 words max., and further require a CV of one page max., and for recent graduates: a diploma including a grading overview or transcript.
Statute: the chosen candidate will work as a paid intern
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|