(COMPANY NAME)'s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, (COMPANY NAME) is helping creators do what they do best: create.
(COMPANY NAME) is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxJ
Check this new position:
After having scaled the photoshoot production across the globe and massively invested in R&D to support our growth, we are now looking at turning the AI algorithms we built into a real SaaS product to tackle new markets. This new product is called "Eiko".
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be the first Ops to join the Eiko team xxxx1;
Reporting directly to the Head of the business unit, you will be in charge of the delivery process, from the first moment a prospect hears about Eiko to him using the product for real. This means you will work on both strategic aspects (i.e. making our delivery processes more efficient) and operational ones (actually shipping client projects).
Examples of missions include:
- define and enforce standards across the team
- create internal tools to automate repetitive tasks:
whether it is through 3rd party tools (Zapier, Integromat...)
or homemade scripts that do the trick
- maintain and improve the documentation our customers rely on to discover the product
- serve as the primary relationship liaison for technical and high priority customer service escalations
whether it is about helping a customer define the best way to use Eiko
or about supporting sales in their process with technical insights and ready to use documentation
- give visibility of your activity to your management team through strict reporting
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program studying Supply Chain, Operations Management or a related field,
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment,
- Show excellent communication, organisation and computer skills,
- Know how to use Excel (a knowledge of Python would be a plus),
- You speak English ou Français fluently,
- Be rigorous, dynamic and autonomous but also result-oriented
- Interview with your future manager & another team member
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with (COMPANY NAME)'s spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ (COMPANY NAME)
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don't stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we're free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn't happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|