(COMPANY NAME)'s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, (COMPANY NAME) is helping creators do what they do best: create.
(COMPANY NAME) is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxJ
Check this new position:
As a Client Project Manager intern, you will assist the CPMs in several aspects of our daily ops: processing tasks, scaling teams, delivering projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Managing global operations for large clients who shoot in dozens of countries,
- Managing key accounts relationships across the globe,
- Guaranteeing the delivery of the different projects with internal ops teams,
- Understanding the business needs of merchants in a dynamic environment and serve as the primary relationship liaison for business, technical and high priority customer service escalations,
- Give visibility of your activity to your management team through strict reporting.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program studying Purchasing, Supply Chain, Operations Management or a related field,
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment,Show excellent communication, organisation and basic computer skills,
- Master Google Sheets perfectly (a knowledge of SQL would be a plus),
- You speak english fluently,
- Phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with your future manager & a potential future teammate
- Reference check
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with (COMPANY NAME)'s spirit & values (have a look at our Meeronaut's journey here: https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxW)
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ (COMPANY NAME)
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don't stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we're free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn't happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|