(COMPANY NAME)'s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, (COMPANY NAME) is helping creators do what they do best: create.
(COMPANY NAME) is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bxx.xx/xxxxxxJ
Check out this new position:
What you'll do
For the France office (HQ, ~200 employees) :
- Payroll autonomy and management on employee hirings until departure
- Produce payslips
- Handle the leaves of absence (paid leaves, sick leaves…)
- Handle the lunch vouchers
- Payroll analysis
- Monthly, quarterly and annual declarations (DSN…)
- Monitoring of the relationship with the accounts department for post-pay data
- Answer to our collaborators's questions regarding payroll cycle
For all others countries ( India, Japan, Spain, Singapore ~150 employees) :
- Coordinate the global payroll processes in all our countries, in connection with our HRManagers in local in charge of produce the payroll in their own country
You will also constantly update your knowledge about social minima and legal obligations
- Drafting employment contracts and amendments, and all other work certificate
- Monitoring employee onboarding (in connection with the Office Manager) and personnel departures (closing balance)
- Monitoring trial periods
- Monitoring work permits
- Managing sick leave, absence and impact on pensions and health insurance (investigating and monitoring cases)
- Preparing reports and company reports (Annual Report, statistics, NAO report, calculating gender equality index)
- Managing mandatory declarations (apprenticeship tax, AGEFIPH contribution, etc.)
What you'll need
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience with the SYNTEC collective agreement
- Solid base in payroll management and French labour law
- IT skills (Excel, payroll and time management applications)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Meticulous, with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills and writing ability, able to prioritise
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with your future manager & another team member
- Interview with our Chief Operating Officer
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ (COMPANY NAME)
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don't stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we're free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn't happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|