Looking for an exciting internship in a software impact company?
Join our Delivery Department!
We, (COMPANY NAME), are currently looking for Customer Solutions Engineer and Data Quality interns in Paris.
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
You will manage and assist our customers in the deployment of our SaaS solution in order to help them drive energy savings and energy efficiency with the goal to reduce their CO2 & Greenhouse gas emissions.
* Set up the platform scope and implementation planning to best suit clients' needs
* Customize (COMPANY NAME) features: data-visualization widgets, custom user inputs, alerts thresholds, energy and CO2 pathways...
* Set up interfaces to integrate the platform to its IT landscape (including utilities data-suppliers)
* Create scripts to provide custom KPIs needed for smart energy and CO2Work in relation with the product to imagine the future of the platform
* Ensure client's users use our platform by training and assisting them when needed
* Analyze clients' data: quality check, completeness, KPI calculations for energy analysis & energy savings
You will support the development of data quality processes and the discover of new data collection means for the decarbonisation of the real estate industry.
* Perform Data Quality Check both within the platform or on data in relation with the platform
* Drive to track issues and inconsistency in the data
* Follow-up with internal teams (dev or client people) and suppliers/providers to report issues with data collection and communicate on workarounds and resolutions
* Discover new means for data collection through new actors or data providers (build strategic relationships with DSOs across Europe)
* Contribute to set up advanced process and automations to improve the data quality
* Contribute to the knowledge sharing around data collection and data quality
* Bachelor's or Master's degree Engineering student (or equivalent) or Bachelor's or Master's degree student (or equivalent) with a strong interest in software or data
* Analytical skills: ability to collect information and analyze data workflow
* Soft skills: problem solver with great organizational skills (quality & methodology)
* Relationships skills: teamwork spirit and great sense of human contact
* Good communication skills in both French & English (fluent level)
* Passion for ecological / environmental transition
Nice to have
* Excel "professional" experience
* A first exposure to the following fields is a plus: utilities / energy efficiency / building / engineering / software coding
WHY JOIN (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME) is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate's negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees.
More about (COMPANY NAME)?
Founded in 2014, (COMPANY NAME) supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, (COMPANY NAME) helps realign stakeholders' interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
(COMPANY NAME) is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company's end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
* 400M+ of sqm monitored
* 50+ countries where we operate
* 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|