(COMPANY NAME) Operations SAS
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
* Job Description:
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year, that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for Project management improvement in Flight Test Installation Design Office internship who will be joining us at (COMPANY NAME) site in (COMPANY NAME) Operation Toulouse (in Saint Martin).
This internship is to be filled from April for 6 months (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
(COMPANY NAME) is continuously performing tests on Test & Airlines A/C dealing with new developments, derivatives, continuous product improvement, safety issues and R&T.
In order to perform those tests, Flight Tests Installation (FTI) community covers a large scope of activities from test definition to test data analysis, going through test means definition, installation and maintenance.
Within this scope IAXE (FTI Design Office) is in charge of physical integration on A/C of test means and corresponding acquisition systems; but also development of specific flight test systems (Water Ballast Transfer System, Tail Bumper, PAX Heat Dummies…)
We cover various competencies (design ESI/MSI, Functional Electrics, Stress, Preparation, Configuration & Project Management) over three sites: Toulouse, Hamburg & Bremen.
We closely work with Flight test center, FTI manufacturing Engineering & Normal Installation Design Offices on all Airframe components.
New challenges are currently at our door: major derivaties, tests performed on specific flight test a/c, increase of tests performed on Airlines A/C, miniaturisation of test means, digitalisation, new ways of working between Design office and Manufacturing, new prototyping and demonstration activites.
Therefore, IAXEI Project Management & PMT team, aim at improving Project Management practices, for this we are looking for a internship to gather & document best pratices and improve our Project screening
We would be pleased to welcome you to the "Unordinary"!
* Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
- Gather lessons learnt & good practices of people involved in Project Management inside FTI Design Office (both for running and finished projects)
- Document them through an "FTI project management for dummies" booklet
- Define & Implement a harmonized PM platform aiming at centralizing all relevant drivers/info for running and incoming projects
* Required skills:
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 5, in Engineering or Project Management or equivalent and you obtain following competences:
- English: ADVANCE
- French: ADVANCE
- Your first experience in Project Management and/or Aerospace industry
- You are interested in Project Management, Experience capture, Team working, Engineering
- You have a good knowledge of..A/C general design
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Access, SharePoint) & Gsuite equivalent
* Soft skills:
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus.
* You will develop the following skills:
- Flight Test Installations development/integration processes
- Project Management, especially experience capture & restitution
- Info Synthesis & Autonomy
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief