(COMPANY NAME) Operations SAS
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year, that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for an Intern on Opto-Electronic Sensors Integration who will be joining us at (COMPANY NAME) site in Toulouse.
This internship is to be filled from Q1xxx0 (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be joining the department Airframe Engineering which activities include research and development on innovative solution.
The objective of the internship is to define the opto-electronic sensors integration in a global an aircraft data management system.
* Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
- Identify with different teams the optoelectronic tool elements - type of data that must be managed and applicable data transfer solutions,
- Work with data management teams and sensor specialists in order to identify what is the best interface for data transfer, aligned with applicable standards and referential that will be delivered by the teams,
-Identify the whole chain from sensors to data transfer communication kit,
-Demonstrate the feasibility by a prototype in a laboratory environment.
* Required skills:
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+5, in Electro-mechanics or automatism or equivalent, with specialisation in opto-electronics and data management and you obtain following competences:
- English: ADVANCE,
- French: ADVANCE,
- Your first experience in opto-electronics full chain from sensor data acquisition and analysis,
- You are interested in integration of tools into aircraft context and like to work with different teams requiring leadership competence,
- You have a good knowledge of data acquisition for sensing solutions,
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as all Microsoft and Google tools.
* Soft skills:
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous,
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player,
- Able to analyze and synthesize information,
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus.
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief