How about you?
We are currently looking for a super talented intern to join our french Editorial Content team.
You will actively help providing editorial content for (COMPANY NAME)'s global audience.
What you will do:
- Follow-up on the major musical releases and recommendations in the editorial playlisting
- Weekly update of the main editorial playlists while keeping a follow-up with the labels regarding the artists main assets (music, pictures and upcoming releases).
Project Management soldier:
- Project Management of several content operations : La Relève, Souvenirs d'été/Summer, New Year's Eve, the International day of Women Rights, Pride Month, and so on.
- Coordination between several services in order to create content assets (CRM, design, copywriting) and regular production briefs for the (COMPANY NAME) studio
- Programming duties within the music and non-music channels (CMS Management)
- Daily programming of the (COMPANY NAME)'s homepage sections
- Daily market analysis on content and competition
- Monitoring of content performance - daily KPIs - and data analysis of the editorial playlists streams
CRM and marketing warrior:
- Management of the editorial CRM operations : production of the weekly editorial newsletter and the regular notifications sent on the application (COMPANY NAME)
- "(COMPANY NAME) Slideshow" management : daily programming and copywriting of the promotional assets of (COMPANY NAME) Homepage
What we are looking for:
* You have a Master's Degree from a Business school/University
* Endless appetite for music and entertainment content (radios, podcasts…), you have a strong listening ability.
* Open-mindedness and curiosity - it can be a punchline, an electronic melody or a french pop discovery : anything can move you when it's about music.
* Strong ability in managing several projects at the same time and meeting short deadlines.
* Creativity and team spirit : your vision and your freshness will be essential in driving your teammates inspiration.
* Strong organizational skills. Planning duties are a piece of cake for you (and Monica Geller from F.R.I.E.N.D.S is your spiritual mother.)
* You're funny - it's important.
* Previous internships or volunteer experience in the music industry will be highly regarded
* Broad knowledge of popular music
* Ability to quickly learn to use new software
* Interest in numbers and statistics, proficiency in Excel & Power Point
* Good communication skills
LIFE @(COMPANY NAME)
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house (COMPANY NAME) Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An 'at home' vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at (COMPANY NAME) HQ, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Videos To Watch