Located in Paris - 6 months Internship starting in July 2020
(COMPANY NAME) has established itself as number one in the premium segment and co-leader in the Wines & Spirits sector operating through over 85 affiliates and 80 countries worldwide, with approximately 18,000 employees.
Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët (MMPJ), prestige Cognac and Champagne branch of (COMPANY NAME), composed of the oldest cognac House and 2 of the most prestigious champagne brands in the world, is seeking a Digital Experience Intern for 6 months starting in July 2020.
The role of a brand owner is to manage production and plants and develop the brands overall strategy in close relationships with Market Companies. Created in 1811, The Maison of Champagne Perrier-Jouët is inspired by a constant drive for perfection and a passion for nature. Known for the uniqueness of its wines, the brand transformed the champagne tradition as a tribute for art. The Maison of Champagne Mumm is the icon of victory since its birth in 1827. Created in 1715, Martell is the the oldest of the major Cognac Houses.
Within an international Digital team and attached to the Digital Experience Director for MMPJ, you will support all the markets (Japan, the US, South Africa…) and contribute to MMPJ's digital strategy from the website to social media and experiences at events (VR…). You will also be able to lead a specific project throughout your internship.
Duties & Responsabilities :
* Creating and updating project reporting and project presentation,
* Being a support on planning project management and digital activation mapping,
* Being on CRM and content creation (MyBrands updating, digital toolkits, digital guidelines…),
* Being a support on CMS/BackOffice tasks (such as updating the website),
* Contribute to social media management,
* Benchmarking competition and carrying out business and marketing monitoring,
* Managing relationships with our agencies
Skills & Qualifications
* Last year of study either in a business school or university,
* You are organized, rigorous, methodical and proactive,
* You are dynamic and always eager to learn new things,
* You have an excellent command of both written and spoken English (daily use),
* Previous successful experience in project management or in a digital environment,
* Knowledge of all the digital ecosystem and a strong interest in all the new practices.
Join a team where 95 % of employees feel proud to work for Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët !*
*Source : Study Towers Watson