(COMPANY NAME) SAS
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
* Job Description:
What if YOU start your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for introducing the new performance dashboard for Programme Procurement who will be joining us at (COMPANY NAME) site in Blagnac.
This internship is to be filled from 1st of May (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility).
You will be joining the department « Programme Procurement » which activities include Shaping a powerful Programme & Procurement collaboration enhancing competitive advantage & sustainibility of (COMPANY NAME) Products & Services.
The objective of the internship is:
* To identify the indicators allowing to measure and improve the organisation performance
* To define and implement the system that will allow to measure these indicators, to analyse them in order to define the improvement actions
* Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
* What is currently in place?
* What does it mean performance management inside (COMPANY NAME) and outside of (COMPANY NAME)?
* What is PB value proposition?
* What is expected from the Procurement dashboard manager?
Definition of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
* What are the KPIs that, through their analysis, will ensure the delivery of PB (=Procurement Program) value proposition at expected level?
Implementation of PB dashboard:
* Digitalization of KPIs calculation
* Definition of the PB performance Management System (what are the routines for a continuous improvement?)
* Digitalization of the PB dashboard
* Implementation of the PB performance Management System
* Required skills:
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 4/5and you obtain following competences:
- English: ADVANCE
- You are interested in data management and digitalization
* Soft skills:
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Knowledge of project management
* You will develop the following skills:
- Project management
- Performance Management System
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief