(COMPANY NAME) is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
We're looking for an ambitious Startup Community Manager apprentice to join our team in our new Startup Accelerator: Atomic Labs by (COMPANY NAME). This isn't a typical apprenticeship: based in Paris, you will be in charge of animating our startup community and you will be dedicated to make this acceleration program a success for our startups and (COMPANY NAME).
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and who can communicate fun, kindness and hard work, as well as create valuable relationships with each entrepreneur and their teams.
This apprenticeship could start as soon as possible on a flexible alternance contract (for either 2 or 3 days a week, or 3 weeks on 4) for at least 1 year.
About your role
At Atomic Labs, everyday is a new adventure! Your mission will include 3 main parts: Startup's support ; Event and content development ; Social Networking.
* Connect the startup with the (COMPANY NAME) and Atomic Labs ecosystem (customers, partners, events, etc)
* Take part to the next selection process
* Community Management of the startup community: feed the community with relevant content, Startup's competition, (COMPANY NAME) news, support them in their seek of resources and advice within the community, etc.
Event and Content Development:
* Guarantee the alignment of the proposed content with the objectives of each startup
* Organize workshops, reviews, afterworks, events with our partners in Paris and remotely
* Manage entrepreneur's feedback to ensure continuous improvement of the program
* Participate to big startup events
* Community management on our social media: LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Medium (or similar)
What you'll need to succeed:
* Fluent in French and in English
* M1 or M2 in management of the new technologies, innovation management, digital project, entrepreneurship, digital communication,
* First experience in the startup or innovation field (Assistant to the CEO, entrepreneur, in an accelerator/incubator/VC structure, consulting on new technologies, etc.)
* Communicative personality who enjoys taking on new challenges and achieving great things as a team
* Good knowledge of SaaS market and retail industry would be appreciated
* You're highly personable and confident interacting, in-person as well as over the phone
* You enjoys working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing with new and creative ideas
What's in for you:
* This apprenticeship will provide you with a lot of autonomy, your ability to propose new ideas and manage your projects proactively will be valued.
* This is an opportunity to quickly learn skills in various areas from the global team: UX/UI design, product management, business development, R&D…
To confirm your application, please make sure to add a cover letter or at least a few lines letting us know why you would be the right person for the role and why you want to join us!
Why Should You Apply to (COMPANY NAME)?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we'd like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact, including a culture crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|