Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Internship to be started in January 2022
(COMPANY NAME) Commerce Display is a platform giving the opportunity for the brands (Nestlé, Coca Cola, L'Oréal) to promote their products on e commerce websites (Carrefour, Auchan, Intermarché Drive) in duplicating in store merchandising activities existing in stores. On the retailer side, the platform enables the monetization of their advertisement spaces. Those solutions rely on the retargeting algorithm that help focusing on the right shopper, at the right moment during all his online purchasing journey.
In the Brand Success team, you will work with the Account Manager across sales activations implementation within the online distribution channel.
What you will do
* Managing the day to day relationships with clients to ensure we exceed their goals and expectations.
* Partner with the sales team to upsell accounts and drive additional revenue through insightful learning and recommendations.
* Collecting and analyzing clients' needs
* Creating and presenting recommendations for setting up the online campaigns depending on the goals of the client
* Monitoring the campaigns with the Project Manager, internal teams (Studio and Techno) and external (clients)
* Ensuring quality campaigns for our clients and setting up KPI's
* Creating reporting and analyzing performance
Who you are
* Excellent computer skills (Excel / Power point)
* Strong organization, time management, project management skills.
* Details orientated
* Able to work effectively across functions/teams, good team player
* Fluent French
* Experience in consumer goods company would be a plus
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|