Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 250,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
As part of our 40+ French team, you will have the mission to make (COMPANY NAME) shine and build a partner ecosystem with the most beautiful French companies to improve our customer experience and acquisition.
As a Partnerships intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will join our Partnerships team of 10 FTEs, led by Germain, our Director of Partnerships.
👩💻🧑💻As a Partnerships intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will
* Understand our potential and existing partners' priorities & needs and build strong working relationships
* Proactively identify opportunities & propose new initiatives that fit (COMPANY NAME) and (potential) partners' customers & products
* Participate in the full Partnerships Go-To-Market, such as storytelling, customer offer & customer journey, business model & business case, tracking, marketing & communication plans, cost & impact
* Be involved in the set up the relevant KPIs, produce regular management reports and actions plans when required; you'll monitor KPIs and continuously improve processes to drive impact
🤔 What you can expect
* Interact with the most beautiful French startups
* Work on keys topics for the future growth of (COMPANY NAME)
* A Hyper-growth & international environment
* A Casual & hands-on culture
* Customer Obsessed: You prioritize customer needs & experience in every business goal
* Storyteller: You like to articulate complex situations in a simple manner to convey meaningful messages & communicate efficiently
* Organisation skills: You are interested in business planning and demonstrate skills in project management and stakeholders coordination
* Curious: You are willing to go deep to learn about the nuances of our ecosystem and product
* Analytical and business-oriented: You can leverage data and insights to support your decision-making process
* Languages: You speak both French and English fluently
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
⚠️ Certain of our perks and benefits are only available to employees on permanent contracts
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of (COMPANY NAME) employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working (COMPANY NAME) could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at (COMPANY NAME) is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining (COMPANY NAME). We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Les Echos | (COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | LeFigaro | TechCrunch
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|