Design the applications that will shape the travel experience of our customers!
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at (COMPANY NAME). Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Before you start, we have some questions:
* Are you looking for an apprenticeship as part of your academic program?
* Are you enrolled (or in process to be enrolled) in a Management/Business school or university?
* Have you studied/experimented project management?
* Do you speak English?
If the answer is "YES" to all those questions, take few minutes to read this job description and apply.
As an apprentice, you will contribute to:
* define strategy for achieving project goals: content, scope of work, resources, time, costs, risks, quality management, communications and training, governance model,
* manage activities during projects development phases: feasibility study, project and business plan, acquisition, implementation and commissioning,
* ensure project milestones are achieved and budget is respected in every phase of the projects,
* develop visibility by preparing and presenting reports/progress status,
* align resources involved in project and be the interface between the various services,
* manage customer expectations and change requests within projects,
* elaborate risk management matrix and mitigation plans,
* participate in problem solving initiative, and follows recovery plans in order to meet deadlines for key deliverables,
* evaluate, participate and manage continuous improvement initiatives around our project management processes,
* promote Agile methodologies and mind-set within the teams,
* identify necessary corrective actions to recover project schedule/budget,
* activate/operate tools for tracking of deliverables and progress of activities.
As our ideal candidate,
* you are pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree studies in Business/Management related fields (Project Management, Marketing, Business Development, etc.),
* you have a high level of proficiency in English (oral and written),
* you have studied/experimented project management concepts & methodologies,
* you have already heard about or worked with Agile methodologies,
* you have already heard about or worked with MS Project or other project management tools,
* you have already heard about or worked with SharePoint or other collaborative platforms,
* you are known for your dynamism and structured mindset,
* you have a strong focus on details and deadlines,
* you have the capability to think "outside of box", get things done and be synthetic,
* you have interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to evolve in a multicultural team,
* you have the willingness to learn, share your ideas, and improve yourself every day.
This list of activities is non exhaustive and may vary depending of the hiring department.
Does that sound like you? If so, take few minutes to apply now and be a part of the adventure in an exciting environment!
Please note that in accordance with the French law, apprenticeships require a school agreement and the selected applicants must be registered students until the end of their contract.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We are committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal (COMPANY NAME)' authorization