(COMPANY NAME) DS Geo SA
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Internship - Open Innovation & Partnership Mangement
* Job Description:
What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for an Internship - Open Innovation & Partnership Mangement (m/f) in Strategic Partnerships department who will be joining us at (COMPANY NAME) site in Toulouse- Parc d'activité du Canal.
This internship is to be filled from 02/03/2020.
You will be joining the department « TCI-TL1 TL1 » Strategic Partnerships & Open Innovation Management team for the Intelligence Business Cluster of (COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space which activities include scouting and networking in order to develop a comprehensive ecosystem to address Intelligence mid and long term objectives. (Summarize in a phrase the main activities of your department). The Strategic Partnerships & Open Innovation Management team is providing a preliminary assessment of a potential partner including a potential benchmark if needed to find the best fit when several companies are offering the same capabilities. Another goal of the team is to animate the Intelligence community around partnerships, to create synergies and generate new ideas thanks to cross-fertilization.
The objective of the internship is to integrate the Strategic Parnterships & Open Innovation Management team. Several missions will be assigned to the intern; some of them will be linked to the partnership management, others will be dedicated to the startup ecosystem. The main one will be the organization of an Open Innovation event.
* Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
- The candidate will contribute to develop the ecosystem, getting in touch with startups and promising companies
- The candidate will organize and manage a global open innovation event.
- The candidate will contribute to the preliminary assessment of potential partners, delivering comprehensive benchmark of the market.
- The candidate will support the strategic partnership manager to establish the legal framework of future partnerships
- The candidate will participate to the elaboration of a regular dashboard to assess the status of on-going partnerships.
* Required skills:
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 5, in Business school, engineering school or equivalent, with specialisation in Innovation and you obtain following competences:
- English: ADVANCE
- French: ADVANCE
- Your first experience in innovation environment
- You are interested in new technologies
- You have a good knowledge of marketing and communication tools
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook…
TO BE COMPLETED AND/OR MODIFIED BY THE MANAGER
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Able to talk in public
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus.
* You will develop the following skills:
- Project Management
- Networking capability
- Communication skills
- Priorities management
- Analysis and synthesis skills
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief