We are looking for a Assistant Project Manager W/M to:
* Aims to improve and automate the distribution of product content and branded content on all distribution channels: internally as well as B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer).
* Within our department, you will be tasked with supporting the Product Information Management (PIM)/ Digital Asset Management (DAM) project.
* This involves:
* Helping to implement a new system (developed internally) for the Amer Sports Group
* Assisting with the monitoring of internal IT developments, the participation of writing user stories, and the writing and carrying out of acceptance tests
* Tracking and support for the tool's implementation
* Analyzing data sets to provide the team with informed recommendations
Simultaneously, the intern will collaborate to the projects entrusted by the company (event organization).
You will report directly to the PIM/DAM Project Manager
* Education: BAC + 3 at BAC + 5 in a business school or equivalent with a specialization project management/project management desired
* Specific Skills:
* Self-sufficient, organized, team spirit, curious with capacity to adapt quickly to different tasks
* Familiarity and/or experience with the Agile methodology is a strong plus
* Foreign Language(s): English is mandatory
* IT Skills: MS Office mandatory
Full Time Internship, based in Annecy (74), FRANCE
Mandatory School Internship Agreement
Starting date: January 2020
Duration: 6 months
Videos To Watch