(COMPANY NAME) works to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create a more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to touch millions of internet users by bringing quality video to every corner of the world.
Founded in 2013, (COMPANY NAME) pioneered device-side delivery technologies and quickly became a market leader for its mesh network and multi-CDN solutions. The company was backed by major venture funds and was recently acquired by the technology leader CenturyLink, which has placed (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio at the heart of its media delivery solutions alongside its global CDN and IP backbone.
Today (COMPANY NAME) is a team of 35 passionate engineers, business and marketing professionals from 15 different nationalities, spread across offices in Paris, New York and Denver. With an expanding customer base that includes media groups like Canal+, TF1 and RTVE, we power over 25 million video sessions every day.
We are looking for a motivated Digital & Product Marketer to help us grow our business through a strong product strategy and expanded online presence. You will be responsible for helping us build our digital marketing strategy and for leading a variety of digital initiatives. In addition to writing content, building marketing campaigns and managing our social networks, you will enjoy significant leverage to expand our current marketing initiatives. Creativity, initiative and a proactive work ethic are highly valued!
This role provides ground-level experience in implementing growth marketing strategies, generating new business, and enabling B2B sales. You will enjoy significant leverage to expand our current initiatives and build tools to better analyse our actions.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, you will:
* Develop and carry out (COMPANY NAME) online inbound & outbound campaigns from concept to content creation to distribution and KPI tracking.
* Manage and optimize SEO and online ad campaigns (Linkedin & Adwords).
* Manage (COMPANY NAME)'s social presence and community, create and plan social network posts.
* Design and create digital marketing campaigns: mailers, white papers, case studies, blog articles, sales decks, etc.
* Draft and edit thought leadership and product content: market analysis and industry insights, technical posts, etc.
* Conduct market intelligence and industry research to gain helpful insights to support sales efforts and identify opportunities.
* Develop tools to better track and analyse the ROI of our efforts.
* A true international startup environment
* An unparalleled learning experience: we'll give you the tools, train you and coach you, so you'd be able to work independently and have full responsibility for your projects.
* A ground-level opportunity in a high-growth company
* Ski trips, off-sites abroad and axe throwing sessions on Wednesdays (well, not every week...)
For more on life @(COMPANY NAME), check out our careers page
* Bachelor's degree from a top tier school
* Native or bilingual proficiency in written English
* Excellent communication skills
* Eye for quality and attention to detail especially in written communications
* Experience in digital marketing, especially in the B2B space
* Interest in the video or more broadly in tech industries and startups
* Proactive and creative mindset
* Prior experience with SEO, social networks and content marketing is a plus.
Start date: January 2020, for at least 5 months. Convention de stage is required