Working alongside our Traffic Manager, you will join the Digital team and collaborate closely with the Marketing and Graphic teams.
You will be in charge of:
* Performing deep SEO website analysis : technical, semantic and competitive audits
* Conducting thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices.
* Implementing technical optimization recommendations, content or even positioning opportunities.
* Building efficient reports to follow the activity and find valuable insights.
* Write content to improve our SEO on new requests
* Creating and improving link building strategy.
* Staying up-to-date with new changes and opportunities in the world of SEO and inbound marketing
As a member of the Digital team, we will count on you to participate in all collaborative aspects and contribute to our fun & winning attitude!
Currently studying in business or engineering school (bac+4 or bac+5), you have a very strong interest in SEO.
You have a first experience in Digital Marketing and ideally a first experience of SEO tools (SEMrush, Search Console, SEObserver…).
You are rigorous, adept of testing & learning and curious to quickly develop your digital skills.
You hav an excellent level of French AND English, you are comfortable working in a multicultural work environment.
We are looking for an intern for 6 months
Why Joining us
Beyond an attractive package, as an employee at (COMPANY NAME) you will receive a free sample of each (COMPANY NAME) product. You'll be able to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams, enjoy fresh fruits daily, develop your music skills with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, international lunches and a range of other events.
Videos To Watch