Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
As our Field Marketing Intern (Europe), you will join the EMEA Field Marketing team and work in close collaboration with the commercial teams in France and other markets in Europe. Under the supervision of the Manager, Europe Regional Marketing, your role will be to coordinate and support the execution of our Field Marketing activities for France and Southern Europe, helping our commercial teams to roll out new products, manage events and lead daily operational activities.
What you'll do :
* Work closely with the commercial teams to understand their business needs.
* Create and localize sales and marketing assets such as sales presentations, conversation guides, white papers, videos, infographics, best practice guides, how-to tips/tricks, solution sheets, etc.
* Use creative storytelling in pitch decks and data / trend analysis to clearly communicate benefits and differentiators of (COMPANY NAME).
* Manage end-to-end online and offline events, from content creation to delivery the day of the event.
* Create and deliver market and competitive intelligence - keep abreast of competitive developments and industry trends in your region; differentiate (COMPANY NAME) solutions from the market and provide a view of the landscape to internal teams
* Create and own the campaign plans and coordinate their execution with our Global Marketing Teams.
Who you are :
* You are fluent in French and English.
* Available for a 6 months full time internship.
* Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
* Have a deep interest in AdTech and the motivation to learn about (COMPANY NAME) and its solutions.
* You are rigorous and attentive to details.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a remote team and to pivot quickly
* Excellent presentation & communication skills, comfortable presenting to senior leaders in the company
* Ability to work autonomously and solution-oriented.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent