(COMPANY NAME) IS A DYNAMIC COMPANY, WHICH PROVIDES MARKET INTELLIGENCE ON LUXURY BRANDS, MARKETS, AND CONSUMERS TO LUXURY BRANDS AND THEIR PARTNERS.
We offer a fast-paced start-up environment suited to motivate people who wish to gain knowledge on the luxury industry and its environment. We expect you to take initiatives, share your ideas, and be the source of proposals to improve our products.
The (COMPANY NAME) Advisory Board includes members such as:
- Christian Blanckaert (former President of Hermčs International)
- Isabelle Gex (Head of Shiseido fragrances)
- Richard Collasse (President of Chanel K.K. Japan)
- Anne Delliere (Marketing Services Director of Richemont)
- Catherine Aymard-Yu (former China Customer Director of Van Cleef & Arpels)
Description du poste
*Research and write marketing& communication materials, including press release, social media posts, newsletter, etc.
*Track analytics and develop effective communication strategies across different platforms.
*Adhere to the company's style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
*Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos.
*Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Know-how for communicating effectively on Linkedin and WeChat Official Account
- Chinese native speaker, fluent in English