(COMPANY NAME) is allowing enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst Intern to join our Marketing Machine team in Paris. Our Marketing Machine team is responsible for marketing tooling, analytics, websites, as well as enabling the Marketing team in their everyday work.
Working alongside the Marketing Analytics Project Manager, you will play a central role to deliver data-driven insights and data products to the Marketing team. You will also support the full organization to leverage data produced by marketing activities and operationalize it. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, has a sharp analytical mind and good verbal and written communication skills, a strong interest in data and related technologies, and a positive attitude towards work.
What you'll do
* You will work on the entire lifecycle of data, from connecting data sources to rendering the insights live and available to the Marketing team. Among other missions, your internship will cover a few dashboard creations that you will own from start to finish.
* Work with our marketing tools' APIs to bring in the data that we need into our data warehouse (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hubspot, etc.)
* Prepare data into (COMPANY NAME) DSS to create solid reference datasets
* Create data visualization and marketing dashboards in Tableau
* Collaborate with the marketing operations team members to define the insights that they need, and with the analytics leaders to set up projects
* Consolidate existing (COMPANY NAME) DSS projects by optimizing and documenting them
* Support the Marketing team with quick ad-hoc analysis requests
* Depending on your background (statistics, computer science, business) you may work more or less on the technical side of projects: creating (COMPANY NAME) Apps to expand (COMPANY NAME) DSS capabilities for marketers, data science projects, finding new ways to communicate insights based on automation, etc.
You might be a good fit if...
* You are eager to learn, inquisitive, autonomous
* You have good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
* You are rigorous and inclined to double-check metrics and projects before pushing the button
* You have an analytical mindset, you like to spot biases that could be improved by data, and can assess what data can and cannot do
* You want to apply your technical skills to business use cases
* You already have experience working with APIs
* You can develop in Python and SQL to manipulate datasets
* You can work in English
* You have experience using Tableau or (COMPANY NAME) DSS, is a plus (we'll train you if you don't)
* Enjoy our welcoming and huge office in Paris and the startup life (Lunch, Snacks, Game Room, Yoga, and more…)
* Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate, and fun team
* (COMPANY NAME) has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy, and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, (COMPANY NAME) is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn't stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. (COMPANY NAME) also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|