(COMPANY NAME) is a Parisian vegan footwear brand launched in 2020. Limited edition unisex shoes are handcrafted in Portugal with the finest eco-innovative and sustainably engineered materials.
Featured in i-D, Vogue and Hypebeast.
Stocked at Dover Street Market London/LA/NY/Tokyo, Galeries Lafayette,LN-CC, Selfridges, Ssense etc
Description du poste
You will work in the studio in the Marais in Paris and directly help managing daily marketing & press operations for the period of 6 months, starting in February/March for a new project. During this period you'll acquire valuable experience and discover all sides of a small business.
* Help to define and execute strategic marketing plans
* Help to define and execute digital marketing strategy
* Social media: Create content for our social media channels
* Content marketing: Communicate with our community in the most engaging, creative and concise way
* Assist in sales administration, webstore follow-up, customer care
* Maintain PR / stylist contacts and manage press requests
* Preparation & installation of sales showroom during PFW
You are motivated, mature, organized and have a positive attitude. You have a genuine interest in fashion and ideally previous experience in Digital Marketing. You have a background in communication or PR and have good people skills. English well written and spoken is a must, French is a plus
|Posted on:||21 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|