SummaryA global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." In 2020, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of EUR13.1 billion.
We are currently seeking a Data Analysis Intern to join our team Data Analytics
You will support Data Analytics Team with data analysis, technics and business insights to answer in the best manner to Brands requests by providing actionable insights to contribute to data driven decision and benefits.
How you will contribute
* Perform ad-hoc analysis to answers business questions by delivering actionable insights.
* Build reporting assets for top executives, working alongside diverse business team (CRM, Clienteling, Media)
* Develop off-shelf business data solution
* Develop best practices, contribute actively to a data analyst community and work closely with several data-driven teams.
Who you are
* Looking for 6 month internship from March 2021 based in Paris
* Master Degree in Statistics and/or Data Analysis
* Double-degree in Management and/or Marketing is a plus
* Ability to program in Python and SQL
* Modelization knowledge, machine learning basics or econometrics is a plus
* Good analytical skills to identify risks & opportunities related to customer behavior and marketing performance
* Curious about customer behaviour analysis and data driven marketing, knowledge about luxury markets, ecommerce & retail sector
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent written and spoken language skills in French and English, ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|