(COMPANY NAME) makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. xxxx8;
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
Welcome to the revolution of education ! #BecomeFutureProof
This is a new position in the Marketing & Growth Department, with direct report to the B2B Marketing & Growth director.
The B2B segment has become a strategic focus in 2020, with two focus: Learning solutions for midcap and enterprise (>1K employees) and Apprenticeships recruitment solution for SMB and large caps.
The Business Development Representative ("BDR") team is the prospection arm on the B2B market, with a major focus on strategic enterprise accounts. The team is growing to reach our ambitious business goals.It works closely on a day-to-day basis with the growth marketing and account executive team.
BDRs initiate exploratory calls and conversation with prospects to see if they'd be potential customers. They need to discover customer's challenges and projects in HR (Learning & Development, recruitment) and communicate (COMPANY NAME) value proposition to prospective customers.
If the prospect is a good fit, the BDRs will schedule a discovery call or meeting for an account executive. It's up to the account executive to deepen the relationship with the prospect and eventually get them to close.
As a business development representative, you will:
* Build tactics to engage relevant contacts inside targeted organizations. For example, it will include mapping targeted accounts, build and operate semi-automated prospecting sequence, write highly personalized email.
* Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
* Determine the prospect's interest in (COMPANY NAME) learning and recruitment solutions
* Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
* Achieve quota of activities per week/month and monthly target of meeting
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|