6-month Internship - International Marketing Project Manager - L'Oréal Professionnel - July 2021
6-month Internship | From July 2021 to December 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250EUR - 1550EUR monthly based on study level
Before starting … How does our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L'Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover the Professional Products Division
We are artists & innovators. It is all about endless transformation, disruptive trends, unexpected looks, emotions and colorful creativity. Professional Product Division live through the expertise of our hairdressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through their salons.
No day is ever the same in this division: fast paced, continuously challenging, testing new disruptive concepts to respond to a fast-moving market. The Professional Products Division is a fascinating environment in which the only constant is change. Embrace it!
Our International Marketing team of L'Oréal Professionnel is recruiting their next intern!
Join a highly strategic, fast-growing brand with incredible perspective in the next 3 years.
So what does your Job look like
International Marketing Project Manager for L'Oréal Professionnel Paris (SteamPod & lasting texture)
1. Assist in the development of the category 3 years launch plan :
* Conduct in-depth market and competition analysis to help build ground-breaking product concepts
* Study consumer insights from existing target to propose relevant concepts for New Product Development
* Identify consumer recruitment opportunities
* Take part actively in brainstorming with the team & labs
* Assist qualitative & quantitative research conducted with the CMI team
2. Support the team in producing relevant assets and campaign material
3. Contribute to animating internal communication around Steampod & lasting texture
* A Master student (Cesure or Fin d'études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
* People oriented. You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
* Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
* Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
* Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
* Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
* Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Monthly Salary : 1.250EUR (for Master 1), 1.400EUR (for Master 2), 1.550EUR (for MBA)
Unlimited access to the L'Oréal "MyLearning Platform" to boost your competencies development
VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
You want to deep dive into the Professionnal Products Division? Check these useful links:
* L'Oréal in key figures
* Know all about Professional Products Division
* Discover the Professional Products Division in images
* Listen to Nathalie ROOS, Professional Products President
* Know all about CSR @L'Oréal
* Know all about L'Oréal for the Future program
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|