Moët Hennessy, the Wines & Spirits Division of LVMH, regroups twenty-five Maisons, many of wich have been around for centuries, while others are just starting their journey. Our vision is to lead the futur of Wines & Spiritis from nature to communities.
For many years, with the ambition to pass on a better world to future generations, we have been commited to the Living Soils Living Together structured around four key commitments: Regenerating our Soils, Mitigating our Climate Impact, Engaging society and Empowering our People. Moët Hennessy is proud to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all.
The Travel Retail works in close relationship with its Duty Free customers to deliver unique brand experience in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines accross the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Travel Retail Team based in Paris, you will support one Marketing Manager and the team in the roll-out of 2022 marketing activations as well as elaboration of the 2023 brand plans with special focus on our highly strategic Champagnes & Spirits portfolio.
* Assist in the consolidation of 2023 global strategy & brand plans
* Assist in the development of 360° activation launch-pack and POS tools development
* Support the Regional Marketing teams (APAC, Europe, USA, ME) in implementation of activations, as well as any Marketing related questions (product information and assets, distribution strategy, …)
* Provide guidance to regions for qualitative implementation of promotional & sales plans: visual assets priorities, e-retail, price promotions…
* Establish a positive collaboration with Maison counterparts for smooth exchange of information and assets on various marketing programs
* Lead strategic business tools maintenance: visuals platform, assets management platform, newsletter
* Prepare internal presentations: launch reports, best practices, team meetings…
* Monitor competitors' activities, marketing and creative intelligence
* Currently in a Business School or equivalent (Master level or Bac+5)
* Extensive understanding of Marketing/Brand Management concepts
* Previous minimum of 6-months internship in marketing environment, an experience working with external agencies would be a strong plus
* Languages: Fluent English & French, written and spoken
* Passion for luxury brands / Wines & Spirits
* International experience through studies or previous internships
* Ability to work on multiple projects and with cross-functional teams, in a highly complex & fast-moving international environment
* Exceptionally organized, reliable, detail-oriented and able to prioritize/ meet tight deadlines
* Team player with solid communication and analytical skills
* Strong computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|