Working with the Consumer Engagement Team in the EMEA headquarters (Europe, Middle-East, Africa & India - based in Paris), the Consumer Engagement intern will be in contact with the 18 European markets and New York headquarter and will participate in building and executing the regional strategy for Owned Media, Loyalty, Omnichannel and Virtual Selling.
The intern will assist with:
* Coordinate content gathering & propose ways to optimize the process to achieve content sufficiency across the markets
* Monitor the regional Owned Media KPIs at regional level to achieve defined FY22 strategy goals
* Conduct ad hoc analysis to guide Global, Regional and Local strategies thanks to relevant insights turned into actionable recommendations on all priority platforms, especially Instagram, Tik Tok
* Work with agencies to create regional campaign assets (emails, mailers…)
* Monitor the regional CRM KPIs at regional level to achieve defined FY22 strategy goals
* Conduct ad hoc analysis to guide Global, Regional and Local strategies thanks to relevant insights turned into actionable recommendations
* Monitor competition
Loyalty, Retention and Omnichannel
* Support the Consumer Marketing Manager to roll-out Loyalty programs and Omnichannel initiatives in affiliates
* Monitor results of Loyalty & Omnichannel initiatives & provide recommendations to improve performance
* Assist in the perfect execution of the regional Retention strategy by the affiliates
* Competitors / Trends Monitoring: Monitor all new social media trends/activations, and new advertising platforms and formats and competitors activations.
Minimum Education Level: Student of higher education BAC +4/5 or Business Schools.
Minimum Years and Area of Experience: You have a first experience in Marketing, ideally in Digital Marketing.
Required Language Proficiency: English (fluent)
Licenses or Certifications: Student of higher education BAC +4/5 or Business Schools.
Additional Job Specifications:
You are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment - juggling with multiple projects at a time.
You have a good knowledge of office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
You like numbers & turning analysis into actionable insights.
You are rigorous, detail-oriented, dynamic, with excellent interpersonal skills and like to take initiative.
You are motivated to work in the dynamic, international environment of the Cosmetics industry
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|