Our brand & team:
Our mission at Origins is to create high-performance skin care that is powered by nature and proven by science. We use potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils. And our long-standing commitment to protect the planet, its resources and all those who populate it is reaffirmed by our earth-friendly packaging and policies. Never Stop Discovering!
As part of the Origins EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa) regional marketing tribe, you will be at the junction between our international headquarters based in the US and our local markets spread across the region.
You will work and be involved in all activities contributing to scale digital & consumer engagement: digital, media, e-influence / PR, social media, e-commerce and CRM.
You will report directly to the regional Marketing Manager.
Support in the elaboration of the consumer engagement & digital strategies for Origins in the region. Coordination with the markets on all digital & consumer engagement related topics (events, trips, social media, influencer strategies, online opportunities, CRM activations…)
360° GO-TO-MARKET STRATEGY
- Support in the design of 360° Go to market presentation, including consumer insights, marketing elements, destined to the markets / regional teams - & follow up of the local execution
- Coordination of markets requests regarding visuals and guidelines already delivered (assets management)
- Development of creative briefs to adapt brand visuals for social or in store purposes (freelances, agencies, VM)
PR & OWNED MEDIA
- Support in the building of the earned media/ influencer strategy
- Monthly reporting of social networks (owned) performance / ad-hoc analysis through our social listening tools
- Creation of Regional guidelines based on best practices & digital corporate department guidance.
- Competition analysis on Offline & Online campaigns: press screening, social & digital best practices and benchmarks
- Preparation of monthly animation plans for social media / e-commerce, in keeping with the overall EMEA marketing plan and in partnership with the Origins Online Team.
- Coordination to gather all markets media plans (with advertising split by channels & franchises)
ENVIRONMENTAL & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOCUS
- Actively participate & lead the phase 3 of Earth Month and our Green the Planet program in 2021
- Coordinate action with our NGO partner Plant-for-the-planet
- Continue to lead the recycling & take back programs implementation
- Coordinate roll out of our sustainability actions all over Europe (partnerships, communication)
NEW DOOR OPENINGS
- Launch of the brand in new markets/retailers/PurePlayers (360° support)
- Creation of new local social pages & follow up with markets/Global
We very much look forward to meeting you!
Minimum Education Level:
Soon to graduate from a business school
Minimum Years and Area of Experience:
A strong first corporate work experience - ideally in marketing and/or communications
Required Language Proficiency:
Fluent in French and in English is mandatory
Additional Job Specifications:
- Flexibility & ability to handle several projects / stakeholders / key contacts
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Team spirit, commitment &
Convention de stage/Internship agreement mandatory
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|