TheFork, a (COMPANY NAME)® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, and Australia, operating in 12 countries around the globe. TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
TheFork aims to bring happiness to diners through amazing restaurant experiences. Our users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (location, type of cuisine, average price…), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. TheFork also provides restaurant owners with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables them to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Within the Central Marketing team, the Acquisition, Media & Partnerships department is in charge of growing TheFork's user base and increasing the engagement of existing users through all digital channels (SEA, Paid Social, App campaigns, etc.) as well as through offline media, for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, this team works closely with other departments such as (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) central functional teams (Data, CRM, Brand…), and (iii) key partners (Google, Facebook, agencies…)
Assisting the Acquisition, Media & Partnerships team, your main missions will be:
* Report, analyze & optimize the online paid campaigns: follow up our main KPIs, make recommendations and propose tests to improve performance in alignment with the global strategy.
* Coordinate the creatives process: liaise with the brand team & local team to provide the best creatives for the campaigns and visibility opportunities on Partner's channels taking into account market specificities
* Implement and check campaigns tracking : ensure that all campaigns are correctly tracked (adding UTM & testing the different events followed)
* Support local marketing teams: know about their business needs, strategy, market specificity & provide them support on creative, online paid campaign optimization and analysis.
* Manage the restaurant matching on strategic Partners (such as Google) : follow up and actions plan to directly improve the performance of the partnerships and increase customer's acquisition
* Benchmark best practices from competitors: analyze creative, levers and strategies to have a vision of what are doing other actors in the market (food & tech related)
* Coordinate the app stores marketing planning : collect marketing actions toward local teams and follow up with Google & Apple app stores teams.
Who are you?
* Student in a Business School (or equivalent) - (Bac +5/ +4)
* First experience in a digital Marketing environment is a plus
* Analytics mindset & good knowledge of Excel is a big plus
* Humble, dynamic, positive mindset & eager to learn
* Teamwork oriented, startup-minded, with strong food & web sensitivity
* Thrives in a collaborative international environment
* Impeccable English speaking and writing skills
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|