6-month Internship | From January to June 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250EUR - 1550EUR monthly based on study level
Discover the Consumer Products Division
Beauty for all is our mission. At Consumer Product Division, we embrace and enhance emerging trends or needs to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to everyone.
Our brands are distributed on the fast, versatile and engaged mass-market and offer a wide range of skincare, haircare, make-up, coloring, hygiene and perfume products.
Whether you want to have a real impact on brands, which account for 50% of L'Oréal turnover, or you want to see your products come to life on the shelves of your next-door supermarket and on your favorite e-shop in 6 months, our division is made for you !
Our International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
* Daily operational support of Zone Marketing Director and local ANZ marketing teams (Panel, Samples, Launch kit…)
* Provide monthly analysis SO/SI to better understand local markets and define the right strategy/action plan per category
* Participate to the 3Y plan of Australia and New Zealand by defining key priorities, growth drivers and needs from countries
* Help ensure global marketing strategies will be followed by local marketing teams and ensure best practices from Europe & best-in-class practice of CPD 3.0
* Competitive reviews & consumers insights research to help local marketing teams to better understand trends and need gaps
* Artworks management + autonomous coordination with Industry Team on Hair Care
* Brand / category: Total CPD/Total categories (L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, MIXA, Thayers, Essie)
* A Master student (Cesure or Fin d'études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
* People oriented. You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
* Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
* Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
* Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
* Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
* Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
· Monthly Salary : 1.250EUR (for Master 1), 1.400EUR (for Master 2), 1.550EUR (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L'Oréal "MyLearning Platform" to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|