To fuel our global expansion, we are seeking a highly-motivated, organized and quick learner intern to support the Global Alliances Team.
This role will develop, adapt and execute the alliances programs to increase the partnership visibility, generate demand, accelerate pipeline and grow joint-sales within our Partner Network with support of marketing and sales teams. The role will combine marketing functions -- which will include creating go-to-market materials such as presentations, solution briefs and battle cards -- as well as contributing to business development objectives.
Your core responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
* Support our technology partnerships globally in daily activities such as planning, co-selling and go-to-market execution.
* Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Legal and Integration teams to support the ecosystem with compelling training, tools, documentation,marketing content and help developing materials to support partners joint-value propositions.
* Work with Alliance Managers to qualify new partnership opportunities, manage new partners request's pipeline and support the onboarding of new partners.
* Maintain internal updates of the partners latest developments and their alliance accounts.
* Administer our CRM system, to enrich and update partner accounts.
* Assist in the creation of a continuous enablement plan across the partners ecosystem to ensure on the correct positioning of the (COMPANY NAME) value proposition
We are looking for a business or communications major and someone interested in a career in sales working with large technology partners. You must have an outgoing personality along with excellent verbal and written communication and active listening skills. Specific qualifications for the role include:
* Pursuing a degree in Business, Economics, Business Informatics, Computer Science and/or Marketing (Min. Bachelor Degree)
* High interest in new technologies and a basic understanding of their principle application in the business context. (understanding of the ERP/SRM ecosystem ideally)
* Ideally some relevant experience like internships in the areas of business development
* Proficiency with CRM like Salesforce would be a plus
* Very good command of spoken and written English (Any EU language is a plus: FR, DE, ES)
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Good time management with strong organizational skills
Location: Paris or Barcelona
Perks at (COMPANY NAME):
* Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
* Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
* Mentorship opportunities
* Career growth opportunities
Why (COMPANY NAME) is for you
Do you want to change the world and have an impact?
Do you want to work with a team of motivated folks on a daily basis with challenging opportunities?
Do you want to build something concrete?
(COMPANY NAME) is the right place for you! What are you waiting for?
WORK SMART, HAVE FUN, AND MAKE AN IMPACT
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|