Alternant(e) - Junior Product Manager H/F
Strategy & development - Marketing
Work Study Contract
The Offer Management and Ancillaries team owns and implements the commercial vision of revenue-generating ancillary products that elevate the travel experience with (COMPANY NAME), KLM, and some of our airline partners. From offering extra legroom on seats to onboard Wifi passes and third-party products such as car rentals, we strive to design and commercialize products that fulfill our customers' needs.
How do we show the right offer to the right customer on the right touchpoint at the right time? How do we communicate internally and externally when launching new products or rolling out existing ones? How do our products compare to those offered by our competitors? What happens if we are not able to fulfill a service that has been promised to a customer? What win-win-win partnerships will bring value to (COMPANY NAME)-KLM, our partners, and our customers? We collaborate with a multitude of stakeholders (digital, IT, finance, customer experience, Flying Blue, legal, marketing, call centers, airport operations, inflight operations, sales, etc.) to define the 360 degree vision of our products and align all parties on the product roadmap.
You will be based at Paris-Charles de Gaule airport and also work from your home office on a semi-regular basis.
Under the supervision of your tutor (maître d'apprentissage), you will help to implement new products and improve existing ones by taking on the following responsibilities:
1. Gather and analyze data to identify customer pain points and expectations
2. Benchmark the product offers from competitors
3. Identify product improvements and clarify requirements with transversal stakeholders
4. Track ancillary revenues and analyze unexpected trends
5. Create documents to support internal change management
Occasional work trips to Amsterdam and other worksites in Ile de France might also be required.
You are a student enrolled in a Master 2 program or the last year of an engineering or business school.
You have the following qualities :
- Social and cultural intelligence, empathy
- Humble, able to disagree with, convince, or challenge others while maintaining a positive working relationship
- Genuine curiosity, customer obsession
- Ability to build hypotheses with qualitative data, quantitative data, and/or an informed opinion
- Ability to prioritize between multiple initiatives and tasks
- Professional fluency (written and spoken) in French and English
- A big plus: Interest in the travel industry
- A big plus: Experience with IT project implementation
- A big plus: Professional fluency in Dutch
Please indicate the rhythm or your alternance program with your application.
Conformément aux engagements pris par (COMPANY NAME) dans son accord xxxx-xxx4 en faveur de l'emploi des personnes en situation de handicap, nos contrats en alternance sont ouverts à tous.
Contract duration (month) :
Wished start date
Types of schedules
Minimum level of education required
Bac + 4 / 2ème année grande école
Minimum level of experience required
France, Ile-de-France, Val d'Oise (95)
45 rue de Paris xxxx7 ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX
Custom section 3
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|