6-month Internship | From January to June | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | 1700EUR monthly | More than 70 opportunities
"Nos marques sont nos titres de noblesse"
Jean Paul Agon
Something you should know: Our offers represent dozens of opportunities at different levels. By applying to this offer you will get the chance to work for L'Oréal Group or one of our 36 Brands including:
* L'Oréal Men Expert
* Nyx Professional Makeup
* L'Oréal Paris
Click HERE to discover the Consumer Products Division!
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
* [Development Marketing] : Create concepts, start with a blank piece of paper and imagine the next launches of innovative products and services and be responsible for the analysis of brands performance and be the guardian of the brands' DNA,
* [Operational Marketing] : Collaborate with the international team while adapting the assets to best fit your market needs,
* [Zone Marketing] : Track competitor's activitity and consumers challenges in your Zone Markets and also support countries in the zone in their marketing strategies.
* A Master student - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Fluent French or English Speaker
* A creative entrepreneur: you are curious, want to make a difference and you challenge the status quo to think big, be bold and agile
* People oriented: you are mindful of the impact you can have with others, on society and environment
* A critical thinker: you are able to balance your intuition and analysis to cut through complexity
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - And If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
2°/ Finally, you will get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s). At this point, your recruiter will help you prepare for this final interview!
* VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy discounted products
* Access to L'Oréal's canteen and gym
* Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
* 1 day of remote working per week
* A bespoke development process guiding you towards a permanent position in the Group. Note that ~70% of our entry level roles are filed by previous interns/apprentices !
Want to know more about L'Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE
|Posted on:||04 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|