MARKETING POFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
6-month Internship | From January 2023 to June 2023 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | 1700EUR monthly | More than 25 opportunities
"Nos marques sont nos titres de noblesse"
Jean Paul Agon
Something you should know : Our offers represent dozens of opportunities at different levels. By applying to this offer you will get the chance to work for L'Oréal Group or one of our 36 Brands including:
* L'Oréal Professionnel
* Shu Uemura Art of Hair
Click HERE to discover the Professional Products Division!
"Marketing" is a big word, especially in a Group like L'Oréal and especially in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missions that L'Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
* Development Marketing Strategy: As a project manager for marketing developement you will be at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands' DNA. At the same time, you are responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, to be the eyes and ears of our competitors' activities and a partner in crime for the different markets all over the world.
* Operational Marketing Strategy: Who says operational marketing says business proximity, launch strategy and strong partnership with our sales forces. As an operational marketer, you collaborate strongly with the international development teams, while adapting the assets to best fit to your market needs. You will have the role of a business developer, responsable for your brands performance, trusted advisor to your stakeholders and creative mind, imagining the best solutions for your market.
* Zone Countries Marketing Strategy (Europe, Latin America, North Asia): Within your marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include Business analysis (tracking competitor's activity: product launching, advertising, promotions, etc.; monthly sell-in/sell-out report for the brand in your Zone markets and analysis of the consumers challenges regarding their complexity and diversity). Your role is also about interact with countries of your zone (stretching contact provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.) and bring to your team the Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights (analysis of a complex market, benchmark on the digital best practices, analysis of the consumers' needs and specificities, recommendation on 360 plans)
* Digital Education Marketing: As Education Marketer, your role is to make sure that our sales force have deep knowledge on the difference of each and every product and service of within your brand. You assure that our sales force are able to respond to the clients' needs and questions, that they become trusted advisors. You assure a retail excellence and unforgettable consumer experience. In this role, we are looking for digital experts managing the training offer through our digital platforms, we are looking for strong communicators with pedagogical sensibilities and we are looking for creative minds, with a sense of detail and good understanding of our consumers.
* Consumer Marketing Intelligence: As Consumer Marketing Intelligence business partner, your role is to translate consumer and market insights into business projects. There is no development or operational marketing without quantitative and qualitative data back-up and expertise on our consumers and our different markets. Your role is to build and enhance our knowledge on the beauty industry and to act as a strategic partner for the marketing teams to help them catch the wave of new trends and new consumers' habits. We are looking for visionary and entrepreneurial minds, strong communicators with conviction and who are passionate about consumer behaviors and evolutions of the beauty market.
* A Master student - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Fluent French or English Speaker
* A Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
* People oriented. You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
* Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
* Willing to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
* A critical thinker with strong decision-making abilities
* Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the applications - And If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
2°/ Finally, you will get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s). At this point, your recruiter will help you prepare for this final interview!
* Monthly Salary: 1700EUR
* VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy discounted products
* Access to L'Oréal's canteen and gym
* Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
* 1 day of remote working per week
* A bespoke development process guiding you towards a permanent position in the Group. Note that ~70% of our entry level roles are filed by previous interns/apprentices !
Want to know more about L'Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE
|Posted on:||04 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|