(COMPANY NAME) is an award winning, direct-to-consumer agency that specializes in unlocking long-term growth for brands that matter. We're a multidisciplinary team of growth experts, data strategists, and creatives-all under one roof.
Our clients' work spans across industries, from eco-friendly consumer products to modern healthcare solutions. We collaborate closely with our clients as a full-service, transparent extension of their in-house teams-to drive awareness, growth, and customer retention.
We deliver for our clients by fostering team members who love working together, who are empowered to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward. If this sounds interesting to you, we're growing fast-and we'd love to meet you.
Description du poste
We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Intern to join our team in Paris. This is an internship position with the possibility to receive a CDI offer at the end of your training/internship.
The Growth Marketing Intern will collaboratively work with and receive guidance from our marketing team to help disruptive brands grow online by owning and managing the entire marketing funnel.
* Quick Facts
* Location: Paris, France
* Work Status: Must be legally authorized to work in France. All other candidates will not be considered.
* Hours: Full-time
* Working Model: Hybrid - Office attendance is expected at least twice per week. (You must physically reside in Paris despite having the flexibility to work remote partly throughout the week)
* Start Date: September 2022 for 6 months
* What You'll Do
* Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home
* Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization
* Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs
* Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns
* Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms
* Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients
* Who You Are
* Bachelors/Masters degree in an analytical field or related field
* Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
* Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently
* Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus
* Fluency in both French and English is a must
* Must be legally authorized to work in France. All other candidates will NOT be considered
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|