(COMPANY NAME) is a lifestyle brand creating a cheerful and colorful Art de Vivre inspired by Provence and its traditions. Our aim is to offer original timeless luxurious designs.
Discover us on Instagram : (COMPANY NAME).soleil
(COMPANY NAME) vision is inspired by the Provence family roots of its founder, Lucille Pialot. It is a tribute to her great-grand parents, weavers in South of France. Years of studio experience in the luxury industry and a rich textile family history helped Lucille to develop a very personal creative vision and a real technical expertise.
With (COMPANY NAME), Lucille Pialot combines her story of an authentic beauty of the South with a modern design practice, focusing on bringing a positive social and environmental contribution to the community.
(COMPANY NAME) talks about Love and Passion, encouraging sharing and giving around the generous hosting culture of Provence. (COMPANY NAME) is about combining tradition and modernity, creating
beauty and good, meaningfully.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
(COMPANY NAME) is growing, we are looking for a person to assist its strategic development and help us to get the brand known.
To apply, tell us why you would like to join the (COMPANY NAME) team and what you would like to bring to (COMPANY NAME). Please join your CV.
* Hand in hand with our brand founder, Creation and Development of the Marketing and Communication Strategy offline and online
* Development and Follow-up of all PR, Media and Influence actions, France and International. Creation of new relations, press releases and videos to send
* Management of our Newsletter
* Creation and Management of Communication material around the Brand, our Products, our Founder in relationship with our website. Photos, Videos and Texts.
* Events Follow-up for the Brand. Suggestion of events (eg : galleries, magazines, popup stores, fairs…) where we could participate
* Development of our client portfolio around fairs participation (eg : Maison et Objet in Paris)
Why to join us
* To have a real influence in a business, participate to a young brand development, share your ideas and learn
* To experience various tasks
* To handle responsibilities and be in charge of projects from A to Z
* To make a meaningful internship
* To create a unique relationship with our founder working closely together
* To be in an international and flexible working environment with remote working options
* +4/5 years of study, Master level or equivalent
* Perfect Oral and Written Communication in English, French a plus
* Independent : Ability to take initiatives, organized, self evaluation of priorities
* Interest for the creation, authentic and responsible design
* Dynamic, Open-Minded, Rigorous, Committed
* MS Office Knowledge and Mastering of Adobe Suite (or equivalent). Editing skills for videos a plus.
* Strong interest for the Textile field and Home textiles a plus
* Duration : 4 to 6 Months internship full-time 35h/week or part-time 25h/week to bedefined together
* Start : March 2023 or April 2023
* Workplace : Paris - Our studio and remote work
Full remote work is possible if you are not located around Paris.
* Hours : Flexible to be defined together
* Paid Internship : French Legal Rate
* Laptop needed (no computer allocated) - Adobe Suite (or equivalent) a plus
* Convention de Stage mandatory (eg : Internship Agreement with your place of study)
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||4 months|