Become Content Manager within the Global Communications Team.
A unique opportunity to gain a global first experience and to get true responsibilities working in the Global Communication department of one of the top 5 digital services players!
Reporting to the Head of Content, your role will be to assist the Content Team in: - Creating content, identifying the right people to talk to among our international pool of experts, collecting inputs and running interviews, when necessary with the support of external agencies. You will manage the full story creation process from data collection to the publication of our blogs. - Planning content publication through our online publishing tool, defining priorities to match with the Global MarCom Calendar, global or local events or conferences. - Ensuring the content consistency at a global and local level, designing fully integrated campaigns together with the global and local MarCom teams. - Monitoring content activities to be able to measure the success of our campaigns and blogs.
- Animating our international expert network, proposing a set of various trainings to help them become Ambassador of the brand.
You are studying Communications, Literature or Marketing. You are finalizing your Bachelor degree or studying at a Master level. You know how to tell stories and to create engaging articles. Social Media have no secret for you.
You are able to keep your focus in a dynamic and always-evolving environment. You are a well-organized, responsible and self-driven person able to manage various different projects at the same time.
In addition, our ideal candidate would have:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good understanding of the tech environment
- Social and adaptive skills: you are used to cope with deadlines
- An excellent level in English, spoken and written
- 6 months full-time internship
- Significant income
- Starting beginning of April
- Based near Paris/LaDéfense Business center (Bezons Tramway 2)