Talent Acquisition - Internship
Location : Paris
This position is for a 6-month internship starting from January
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, (COMPANY NAME) makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. (COMPANY NAME) has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
For more information, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxx.xxm
What will you be doing?
You will be part of our EMEA recruiting team (hiring for all functions except from R&D) and in charge of :
* Assisting recruiters with posting job offers on appropriate venues
* Supporting recruiters in sourcing best candidates for our different offices
* Strengthening relationship with top universities in EMEA
* Managing recruitment process from end-to-end for junior roles and internship programs
* Collaborating with recruiting agencies to ensure efficiency
* Ensuring data quality in our Applicant tracking system
What do we require from you?
To apply for this position, you need to be an active student in Bachelor or Master Degree.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong organization skills and adaptability
* Team player
* Good communication skills
* Fluent in English
* Interest in web/digital field
Join us to contribute to one of the leading edge technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. (COMPANY NAME) corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.