FRS - DANONE SA filiale de Waters recherche un(e) STAGE Danone Waters Sustainability H/F - Juillet 2018 en France (FR) Ó Paris.
STAGE Sustainability Danone Eaux Internationnales H/F - Juillet 2018
At Danone we believe that everything we eat and drink depends on the earth that it grows in or feeds on. We have a duty of care and a business necessity to manage its resources responsibly and sustainably.
Danone has long been defined by its dual economic and social project. In 1972, Danone CEO Antoine Riboud argued that, "the frontiers of the company do not stop at the factory gate." Building on this legacy, Emmanuel Faber declared on June 2x, xxx7, that Danone would help drive the transformation of the food system -- or the Alimentation Revolution -- as part of its commitment to protecting and nourishing One Planet. One Health.
We are looking for a passionate and outstanding intern to help drive Danone Waters sustainability strategy worldwide and contribute to our goals on becoming a BCorp company, fostering Circular Economy of Plastics, Water Stewardship and Carbon Neutrality.
The Danone Waters Sustainability Strategy intern will be part of the Marketing & Innovation topline team, working with the Sustainability Manager.
As part of the Global Sales and Marketing Team your mission will include
* Support Sustainability Coordinator in deployment and roll-out of internal engagement and edutainment of our sustainability strategy and key topic 'one planet'.
* Scouting, fostering and sharing best practices and inspiration to brand marketeers.
* Engage structurally with internal and external stakeholders (experts, business partners, NGOs) to co-build education material on key sustainability topics that can be shared to educate and change mindsets internally.
* Design and manage communication platform to enable cross-sharing of best practices, internal/external news and inspiration to our local country business units.
* Support Head of Sustainability to prepare high level documents and internal presentations.Contribute to our mission of support through coordination: regular follow ups with countries, identification & communication of best practices and wow
The first thing is to speak good English
Then, we are looking for someone that will have:
Educational background in communications/marketing, business or sustainability/social innovation.
* A real passion for social change and innovation
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
* Ability to work with a high level of autonomy and to deliver on various projects and deadlines
* Team player comfortable working within a complex fast-moving environment
1120EUR (Bac+4) / 1300EUR (Bac+5) brut/month
1xxxx4 .Experience: Etudiants