Why join us?
Employee Experience and Engagement is a key topic for (COMPANY NAME). As Culture & Engagement intern, you will be joining the People Team, a Team whose goal is to make (COMPANY NAME) an amazing place to work.
What you will directly contribute to:
* Finding innovative ideas to keep our employees motivated
* Organizing BlaBla Events (internal events for employees)
* Launching internal challenges and competitions
* Driving engagement of (COMPANY NAME) employees as social impact change makers (implement: environmental/social actions internally)
* Writing our monthly green newsletter (with tips & internal actions done by employees)
* Keeping our intranet up to date
* High sense of organisation and method, big energy, efficiency, creativity, proactivity and ingenuity in any circumstance.
* Be humble, structured, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
* Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
* Being available sometimes on evenings and weekends for events
* Fluent in French, English and if possible a 3rd language
* Fun and Serious
A few practical details about the role :
* Start: As soon as you are ready!
* Location: Paris HQ (remote friendly)
What we offer all of our employees:
* A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
* Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
* An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
* Free carpooling to live our value "Be The Member"
* Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
* Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
* Weekly Tech Demos
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to a first call followed by two interviews.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees