Danone recherche Evian & Volvic Global Communication & Sustainability Intern - January 2020 dans France (FR),basé Paris, chez SAEME.
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH »
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible".
With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
You want to be trained to a Communication and Sustainability (CSR) position for a concrete mission, in a dynamic environment where communication and sustainability are key and have a strong business impact?
You want to apply your skills and studies to dedicated actions to promote and enhance our brands: evian and Volvic?
Supervised and trained by both Communication and Sustainability managers, this internship will allow you to develop your qualifications on iconic brands while discovering Danone's unique corporate culture.
Join the evian and Volvic global Communication and Sustainability teams in early January 2020.
Internship based in Danone's headquarters in Paris (France), 17 boulevard Haussmann.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
Within the Danone Waters General Secretary whose mission is to pave the way for sustainable business growth by protecting brands' assets and license to operate, and by nurturing the reputation of its brands, your main missions within this team will be, focusing on evian and Volvic global brands to:
* Support the stakeholders mapping, materiality analysis and engagement plans for the two brands.
* Support the brands' communication and sustainability roadmap (including KPIs monitoring).
* Support the Communication and Sustainability managers in dealing with the brands and Waters category hot topics (packaging, resource preservation, water access etc…) and creating relevant content (messaging, Q&A, position papers, due diligence) regarding those topics.
* Support the team in their daily workflow: writing and updating content for various supports (web, press etc...), and facilitate the animation of the internal network of communication and sustainability managers.
* Monitor peers and beverage category trends impacting Waters business from a communication and sustainability point of view.
* Adapt and bring new ideas to existing communication tools and actions (website, films, Q&A, presentations) interacting with internal contributors or external service providers including sustainability content.
* Support your manager in being a real business partner to central marketing teams and internal corporate, bottling sites, and country networks to ensure consistent and impactful internal and external communications.
This very enriching internship will allow you to:
* Develop an expertise on communication and sustainability topics in a fast-moving environment.
* Understand how communication and sustainability nourish and create value for the business and all brand platforms.
* Develop your ability to work within a network and coordinate various contacts both internally and externally.
* English mother tongue is a strong asset.
* Fluent in English and in French.
* Master level student in communication, sustainability and/or public Affairs (Sciences Po, Celsa, Business schools, American or English Universities).
* You are very autonomous, enthusiastic, curious and you take initiatives. Endowed with excellent writing skills, you are organized and a team player. You are a good Microsoft Office user (especially Power Point).
* A first experience (internship) is expected in corporate communications or sustainability.
Internship gratuity: EUR1,120 gross/month (gap year, Master 1), EUR1,300 gross/month (Master 2)
Please be aware that internships are open for registered students only, so please be enrolled till the end of the internship.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit dxxxxx.xxm.
We have something special inside, do you?
Pour avoir plus d'informations sur Danone, ses collaborateurs et ses activités, n'hésitez pas à aller sur notre site institutionnel "dxxxxx.xxm" . Nous avons quelque chose de spécial en nous .. et vous